Hehe..I have just bought the book from Amazon EU SARL and deliver it to one of my best friends in Sri Hartamas. I hope this book will help her, just as it had for many of my friends.
Why I love giving books as presents:
Sharing:
It's like giving knowledge! It's like sharing knowledge with others that has helped me! When I give a book, here's what I'm effectively saying, "Heya check this book out! It has really helped me! I hope it helps you in the correct time!"
Encouragement:
Nuff' said. It's always better to encourage, bring up, edify your friend rather than not. Let all things that come from you be as an encouragement unto others.
Revealment at the correct time:
Giving books also enables people to read it on their own time. But if you apply the concept that God is in control of everything, then you will start to think that God will prompt them to read this at this time, and reveal things to them at the correct time. Some may take up the book for awhile and read half way and drop it...only to take it up later. And each time, Dad will reveal something to them at that time and stop. Dad reveals things to us at correct times so that He won't overload us.
Invitation to be part of other people's growing:
And because Dad might reveal stuff to people through your gift, you are 'invited' to be part of that person's growing! HA! how's that!
And therefore......
Seriously. Books are the best thing to give on Earth. Paperback and Hardcover books trumps Digital PDF Copies anytime. Eat that, iPad and Kindle!
Why I love giving books as presents:
Sharing:
It's like giving knowledge! It's like sharing knowledge with others that has helped me! When I give a book, here's what I'm effectively saying, "Heya check this book out! It has really helped me! I hope it helps you in the correct time!"
Encouragement:
Nuff' said. It's always better to encourage, bring up, edify your friend rather than not. Let all things that come from you be as an encouragement unto others.
Revealment at the correct time:
Giving books also enables people to read it on their own time. But if you apply the concept that God is in control of everything, then you will start to think that God will prompt them to read this at this time, and reveal things to them at the correct time. Some may take up the book for awhile and read half way and drop it...only to take it up later. And each time, Dad will reveal something to them at that time and stop. Dad reveals things to us at correct times so that He won't overload us.
Invitation to be part of other people's growing:
And because Dad might reveal stuff to people through your gift, you are 'invited' to be part of that person's growing! HA! how's that!
And therefore......
Seriously. Books are the best thing to give on Earth. Paperback and Hardcover books trumps Digital PDF Copies anytime. Eat that, iPad and Kindle!

goodie!.. am I getting one too? :D yek yek yek..
ReplyDeleteoh vivien...if i see there's a need of course i will get it haha...
ReplyDeletethanks in advance first!.. LOL.. :)
ReplyDelete