Thursday, May 26, 2011

CoD: MW3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (November 8th).


After seeing this trailer circulating a few times, I really feel like pre-ordering this game. I also love the green colored waveforms around the words...and this game is made with the same intuitive, fluid and clean game engine as MW2 too!

Despite all those, I still recall how games like these have caused me to have so much frustrations and anger...that the evil one really used against me during the last major spiritual attack. And I remember how specific the attack was against that one person. A person whom I really love, adore, respect and care for to bits and pieces.

Hence, to protect that person, I won't go back to these games, no matter how tempting they are.

Now, this is war. 

And there will be casualties. It just won't be that person or me. 

And there's only one outcome. Victory, freedom and love in Jesus Christ.

1 comment: