Since I'm the only Masters of Research (MRes) student working in the Railway Research Centre (BCRRE), along with my supervisor being one of the Heads of the Research Centre, and that BCRRE offers MRes courses, I'm the sole representative of this postgraduate course in my office.
Whenever there's University Research Open Days etc etc and hundreds of industrial people come for poster visits, I have to be there because I carry one entire branch of educational course that's offered here.
So if I fail, ooooh, that's gonna be a bump at the side of our prestigious BCRRE's name.
Okay. No pressure.
PS: I really should not be living under the shadow of failures.
Whenever there's University Research Open Days etc etc and hundreds of industrial people come for poster visits, I have to be there because I carry one entire branch of educational course that's offered here.
So if I fail, ooooh, that's gonna be a bump at the side of our prestigious BCRRE's name.
Okay. No pressure.
PS: I really should not be living under the shadow of failures.
No comments:
Post a Comment