Sunday, August 7, 2011

Future plans?

1. Gap year
Take a break, serve in cell/church, 7 week CIO, find a job (again).

2. PhD
Fully funded by parents (who's about to retire), means i will take money out of their retirement fund. That's not good.
(On the other hand, this sounds good: "Hello, I'm Dr. Maverick Kwong. Pleased to meet you. Here's my card.")

3. Back to Malaysia
I don't want to...i think.

4. European studies as second degree
Europeans studies? I love European culture! Would be nice to learn French (again), and travel Italy. Va bene! And there's a course in my university on European Culture and Languages. Would be nice to specialise in French. And, take a course on the Spanish guitar. Hear what I mean below:


But where are Jesus' promises in this:
Psalm 32:8-10:
 8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
   I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
9 Do not be like the horse or the mule,
   which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
   or they will not come to you.
10 Many are the woes of the wicked,
   but the LORD’s unfailing love
   surrounds the one who trusts in him.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalm 37:4
4 Take delight in the LORD,
   and he will give you the desires of your heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment