Sometimes, if we don't see progress (in work, or other things) even when we try our best, it's not because we aren't capable/smart enough of doing it. It's because our investment is not of this world. Therefore, we can't see physical progress here on earth. But our investment is in heaven, and therefore, we have made progress in our relationship with Jesus.
So if ever everything is going down the drain and we stop and ask ourselves ,'What have I done in this year? I dont see anything!'. Know that Jesus loves you and is proud that you have given your best. Your best and you being there, is all He wants from you.
Based on that thought, this is what I desire to hear from Him, 'This is my son, in whom I am well pleased. My good and faithful servant. You have done a good job, you have run the good race.'
So keep up the good effort, my bros and sis's. Jesus is proud of you.
So if ever everything is going down the drain and we stop and ask ourselves ,'What have I done in this year? I dont see anything!'. Know that Jesus loves you and is proud that you have given your best. Your best and you being there, is all He wants from you.
Based on that thought, this is what I desire to hear from Him, 'This is my son, in whom I am well pleased. My good and faithful servant. You have done a good job, you have run the good race.'
So keep up the good effort, my bros and sis's. Jesus is proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment